Kettle Creek Food Truck Festival
Market Vendor Registration
- The Kettle Creek Food Truck Festival will take place at Dan Patterson Conservation Area, 44014 Mapleton Line, St Thomas, ON N5P 3T3 on Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- The visitor/vendor/exhibitor hours are 11:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Vendors/exhibitors must adhere to the event opening and closing times. Booths must remain open and staffed through the entire event. Set-Up time is Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The event will go on rain or shine. No rain dates will be set.
- The cost to attend as a vendor is $100 made payable to Kettle Creek Environmental Trust.
- A 10×10 Exhibitor/Vendor space will be assigned by event organizers.
- A floor plan/map will be sent to vendors and exhibitors in advance, KCET will determine final placement of vendors and exhibitors. There will not be access to hydro or water.
- All vendors/ exhibitors must provide their own equipment for their booth, including tablecloths, tables, canopies, tents, display stands, signs, etc.
- Exhibitors and vendors are encouraged to provide free promotional materials, products or giveaways during the event.
- Set up and take down is as follows:
Set-up time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Saturday, September 17
Tear-down time: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Saturday September 17