Kettle Creek Food Truck Festival
2024 Food Truck Registration
Completion of Public Health Forms are mandatory and must be submitted by participating Food Trucks by May 31, 2024.
- The Kettle Creek Food Truck Festival will take place at Dan Patterson Conservation Area, 44014 Mapleton Line, St Thomas, ON N5P 3T3 on Saturday, June 15, 2024.
- The visitor/vendor/exhibitor hours are 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vendors/exhibitors must adhere to the event opening and closing times. Booths must remain open and staffed through the entire event. Set-Up time is Saturday, June 15, 2024 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The event will go on rain or shine. No rain dates will be set.
- Food Trucks agree to donate 10% of sales to Kettle Creek Environmental Trust.
- A space will be assigned by event organizers.
- KCET will determine final placement of vendors and exhibitors. There will not be access to hydro or water.
- All vendors/ exhibitors must provide their own equipment for their booth, including tablecloths, tables, canopies, tents, display stands, signs, etc. Picnic tables will be available for public use throughout the grounds.
- Exhibitors and vendors are encouraged to provide free promotional materials, products or giveaways during the event.
- Set up and take down is as follows:
Set-up time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Saturday, June 15
Tear-down time: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Saturday, June 15
Kettle Creek Trust